Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » How to Reset Bi publisher sending email address (Oracle Business Intelligence 11.1.1.7.150120)
How to Reset Bi publisher sending email address [message #669932] Thu, 24 May 2018 23:44 Go to next message
annu-agi

Dear experts,

I have design one report and want to send via email, all seems OK, Even email is sending and proper notification also received. but the problem is sending email address is not configuring. Only bipublisher-report@oracle.com is the address which is sending email, if we trying to configure any other email address, it will gone in error and not delivered.

I go to ADMINISTRATION / MANAGE BI PUBLISHER / DELIVERY CONFIGURATION and change EMAIL FROM ADDRESS, but it doesn't work. when i reset it on default email address it works again.

I also change in EM/CORE APPLICATION/DEPLOYMENT/MAIL CONFIGURATION and set email server and email address of sender applied and restart services . But it doesn't work.

Please guide me, what i am doing wrong or might i am setting configuring from wrong place.

regards

Anwer

[MERGED by LF]
  • Attachment: FILE1.jpg
    (Size: 392.11KB, Downloaded 3556 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 06 June 2018 13:39] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

How to Reset Bi publisher sending email address [message #669935 is a reply to message #669932] Fri, 25 May 2018 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annu-agi

Dear experts

I have design one report wand want to send emails this report via schedule, almost everything goes fine but the receiving email address is bipublisher-report@oracle.com. I have tried a lot to change this email address but cant able to change, whenever changes applied report goes in error. please see the attachment for snapshot the two places where i applied changes and restart services but it wont work.

Please suggest the best or what i am doing wrong.

regards

Anwer
  • Attachment: FILE1.jpg
    (Size: 392.11KB, Downloaded 3326 times)
Re: How to Reset Bi publisher sending email address [message #669978 is a reply to message #669935] Mon, 28 May 2018 01:11 Go to previous message
annu-agi

please answer this query
Previous Topic: how to avoid blank page in xml publisher report
Next Topic: OBIEE 12c URL of WebLogic Console is not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:21:50 CDT 2024